P.O. Box 1769, 2-4439 52 Avenue, Whitecourt, AB T7S 1P5 | Ph. 780-778-5767
The Whitecourt Veterinary Clinic, a family business northwest of Edmonton, was established in 1999. Our entire healthcare team is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality veterinary medicine to your pet, just as we would our own.
At Whitecourt Veterinary Clinic, we use the following tools to achieve our mission:
2. Diagnostics- utilizing our in-house blood analysis and laboratory, digital x-ray and ultrasound, electrocardiograph (ECG), blood pressure monitor; as well as IDEXX Reference Laboratories and other external pathology laboratories for more extensive testing.
3. Surgery- depending on the procedure and patient condition, a variety of anaesthetics are available to ensure safe anaesthesia for each pet. A CO2 surgical laser is utilized in surgical procedures, and each surgical procedure is monitored with a pulse oximeter, an ECG and capnography (the monitoring of CO2 pressure in the respiratory gases).
4. Pharmacy- we have a wide variety of pharmaceuticals on hand to accommodate all our furry patients, no matter what size or health condition.
5. Education- Client education is a necessity. A video-imaging system allows our clients to see what the veterinarian is viewing. We also have various handouts and brochures available regarding conditions, diseases and treatments.
6. Up-to-date technology- our pharmaceutical and technology education is constantly reviewed and compared with new advances and information in veterinary medicine. To better serve our patients, we upgrade our equipment and protocols and keep our staff well-educated with seminars to ensure their techniques and knowledge are current with any new advances.
7. Compassion- all of our staff sincerely care about animals, and feel privileged to be considered the "Other Family Doctor" in many families. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations, and ensuring that our clients and patients go home with the necessary information, services and products to keep everybody happy and healthy. We are dedicated to upholding our reputation for first-class customer service.
At Whitecourt Veterinary Clinic, we invite you to contact us to ask more questions, if you wish. Call or email us anytime.