P.O. Box 1769, 2-4439 52 Avenue, Whitecourt, AB T7S 1P5 | Ph. 780-778-5767
Whitecourt Veterinary Clinic has state-of-the-art facilities to diagnose and treat illness in your dog, cat or other small animal while also taking care of the routine needs of pets. We offer comprehensive physical examinations and preventive care consulting, as well as kitten and puppy vaccination series and adult annual vaccinations.
Our new digital X-ray offers high-quality digital images of your pet and facilitates fast and easy referral to a team of specialists. For non-invasive pregnancy checks and examination of internal organs we have a digital ultrasound. See what else Whitecourt Veterinary Clinic has to offer:
● Intestinal and external parasite prevention and control
● Dental care – cleaning, scaling, polishing and extractions, dental X-rays
● Nutritional counselling – custom nutritional advice for your pet
● Electrocardiograms and blood pressure monitoring – heart health diagnostics
● Prescription refills – please call in advance for prescription refills!
● Microchip implantation – EIDAP microchips available for identification purposes.
● Identification tattoos – a serial number [registered to our clinic] is tattooed inside the ear for ID purposes.
● Domestic and internal health certificates – Travelling with your pet? Be prepared!
● Vaccination certificates – for boarding, grooming and travelling.
● Surgical medicine – routine spays and neuters, and other soft-tissue surgeries.
● Orthopaedic surgery – cruciate ligament repairs, bone fracture repairs, etc.
● Critical care – hospital facilities, medications and equipment to support critically ill patients
We even offer compassionate care for pets who have passed away – call and ask about our cremation services, should they become necessary.
And remember, Whitecourt Veterinary Clinic always offers 24-hour emergency care for pets in need.